As a trainer/coach at Onewave, you are responsible for guiding employees and teams through behavior change. You conduct group workshops and hold one-on-one conversations. In these sessions, you teach employees how to better manage their energy, both at work and at home.
In the workshops, you:
- Explain all about stress and energy management
- Motivate employees to work on their energy in a positive and interactive manner
- Facilitate discussions and contribute to team development
In the one-on-one feedback conversations, you:
- Assist employees in interpreting data from wearables
- Ask the right questions to help employees arrive at insights on their own
- Provide tips and advice as needed
- Assist in creating a personalized action plan
What do we offer you?
We are a young team that values openness, expertise, and enjoyment. We have impressive clients and work in a great location in Amsterdam East. You'll have the opportunity to work with a wide range of organizations in various sectors. Your activities will take place on-site with our clients as well as online. As part of the flexible pool of coaches, you will be a crucial component of the Onewave team. We highly value an energetic and positive team spirit and organize various events, both informative and social. Think of knowledge-sharing sessions and social gatherings/team events!
Excited? This is what we consider important:
- Completed coach training – certification is a plus
- Evident experience in coaching and guiding individuals and groups in a working environment
- Affinity and experience with vitality and energy management
- Ability to employ various coaching techniques and methods
- Strong listening skills, empathy, and the ability to quickly build trust
- Comfortable and energetic when presenting to a group
- Energized by helping people adopt new behaviors, both individually and in groups
- Available for an average of 2 to 3 days per week
- Excellent in both Dutch and English
If you resonate with our mission and find yourself fitting the described profile, we'd love to get to know you! Please send your CV and a brief motivation to email@example.com. We're looking forward to hearing from you.